Thursday, July 22, 2010




Hello people! I Havent been crafting alot laely because I was planning and putting on my lil boys second birthday party! Thats done now and I hope to be crafty a lil more now! One of the ladies that work with my husband asked me to design and make a birthday invite for her husbands birthday. We came up with a tailgate football them. I bought the black 6x6 cards, Glimmer misted them with haunted hallows. I printed the beer mug and the cowboys logo on cardstock from Yahoo images. The blue strip I embossed with my bigshot and a swiss dots folder. I cut the scalloped oval with a dysney cuttlebug frame, using the big shot again, and used the inside of the frame. I inked up the edges of the oval and pop dotted it up. I put the invite back in the original packaging. I made 40 of them! Then I used the leftovers to cover a box and put the invites insde!




2 comments: