Monday, August 2, 2010

Recipe cards

A friend asked me to make her some recipe cards for a dessert she was giving out as a Bunko gift. Don't know what Bunko is? Its a dice game that is a women's version of Poker night! LOL!
The recipe is a Blackberry lemon pudding so I used my Preserves cart. to cut out a 4x6 recipe card out of cardboard, them topped it with a patterned paper. I inked the edges with a pesto colored ink from my new set (see last post). I cut out a lemon and a blackberry at 2.5 in. and Glimmer misted those with Dazzling diamonds. I printed the recipe out on cream card stock and inked the edges with a eggplant color from the same set. I put the ingredients on one side, the directions on another and added two purple blings from a Joanns brand set that I got for $1.00 I think it was Kids camp brand through Joanns.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the excellent contribution to the discussion.

    Thanks
    Ren Hyde

    Recipe Cards

    ReplyDelete