Sunday, September 12, 2010

Boo!

This card I made using the Happy hauntings cart. Its base is a pre made 5x7 the back ground is from the mixed halloween pack from Big lots. I cut the ghoasts at 2.5 and embossed them with swiss dots. I stickled the eyes and mouth and stamped the sentiment from a haunting we will go set by pinkcricut.com.
Also last week I was able to buy my I-rock tool at micheals!!! I used a 40% coupon and found a pack that came with some crystals! While looking around I realized that in the fabric paints section Tulip makes a tool just like this one! Same price and crystals, but since my Micheals always seems to be out of the crystal compacts I thought why cant I use Tulips? So when Im ready if the I-rock brand is still out Im picking up some Tulip!

No comments:

Post a Comment