Thursday, September 2, 2010

Craft Crazy!!!

I'm back!! Yosemite was a blast, but I missed crafting! So on the road home I went a little craft shopping crazy on Ebay and bought tons of stuff! I bought Happy haunting Cricut cart and Mini monsters. I bought 35 stickles, and 4 Bo bunny Bling sheets. Then I went to Pink Cricut.com and purchased 2 stamp sets, A hounting we will go and winter fun. While at Marshals I alson found three Martha Stewart embossing packs with red, green, black, white, silver, gold, blue, bronze, and clear!!!!! Oh yeah and right before we left I purchased a few Peachy keen stanp sets, jack o lantern faces, itty bitty snow faces, medium critter faces, and monster faces!!!! Shhh lets not tell the hubby!

So with some of my new goodies I made two cards! the first one I used the frankinstein, bride of frankinstein and a bat from Happy hauntings. I cut the couple at 4 in. and the bat at 1 in. I used the spider web paper from Midnight spell DCWVU. The sentiment is from Pink Cricuts A haunting we will go.

The second card I cut the snow lady from last years limited addition cart at 2.5 in. I used the Peachy keen itty bitty snow faces. I embossed the background with white ink in a sissix snowflake folder, and of course the sentiment is from my other Pink cricut stamp set, Winter fun!

1 comment: