Saturday, January 1, 2011

Great things for 2011!!!






Happy new Year everyone!!!! I hope everyone had a safe and fun night. Mine was very quite with some close friends. While talking to one he informed me that I have to make my pictures smaller to be able to download them on my blog!(I got a bigger mega pixel camera and wasn't aware of this!) So I have a few things I was excited to get and thought I would share. Melissa over at Scrappy Jak sent me a great swap package (which was NOT her responsibility) with some GREAT stuff in it. I also bought 3 birds on parade and Robyn over at My pink stamper's Tweety Hoo puns set to go with! Then I went over to Ohmycratfs.com and bought Echo parks Be Mine paper set and my first pack of vinyl in pink! I'll post a couple of pictures. The other exciting thing going on with me is my hubby is helping me re-do my craft space!!!! YAY!! Were putting in a long work table with storage under it, shelves above and hopefully the embellishment center from making memories! I bought the ribbon ring and have started putting my ribbon on the holders, but wow that takes some time to cut all the ribbon down to yard lengths! The last is were buying me a treadmill to loose me baby weight and I will have that in my craft area too, well because I will have no other space for it! It folds up though and I should be fine with that! Hope you all are having a wonderful start to the new year, cant wait to share more crafts and see yours too!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds (and looks) like you got quite a few fun goodies to create with! I can't wait to get my hands on some of the Echo Park papers! Have fun and I look forward to seeing what you make! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete