Saturday, March 5, 2011

Haul

HI everyone! I hope your having a great weekend! Us here at Crafting in the pines are going to be wooping it up Cajun style! Were celebrating Mardi Gars tonight! yay! I made homemade Clam chowder, my bestie Jen made Jambalaya and dirty rice, and the hubby made Crawdads! I cant wait!


But on a craftier note, I went shopping! I hit up Tuesday Morning Thanks to Sarah at pink cricuts shopping sprees and I found a Bind it all! The starter kit for $50! Plus the wire clippers and the 1/2 corner rounder! Then I got Hiedi Grace paper too. I went to Micheals and got the magnet board for my craft room and some more pops dots. A brad setter and a frame to alter. At Joanns they had paper 6 for .96! I got a bunch! then I got a 6x6 paper pad from Little paper sprinkles! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment