Friday, April 22, 2011

Im back!

I have missed everyone! My home computer crashed and its been working in safe mode, but not very well! My hubby bought me a laptop for my 30th birthday that's coming up in may and gave it to me now!
I haven't any pictures on it yet to upload but I will soon. The other thing I have been doing is starting a business with my best friend Jennifer! We opened a online store called Crafting In The Pines, http://www.craftinginthepines.com/! We are getting productt in everyday and trying to get our website set up to sell through it! Right now we have bling shirts and tanks with some great designs. Hats, purses, jewelry, etc. Soon we will have crafting supplies too! We are now distributors for Graphic 45, Ranger, My minds eye,Ek success, Zutter. Please keep checking back for the latest on our store progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment