Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pretty cards!

I made two cards for two of my favorite people, My Bestie and my mom! My bestie, Jennifer, Is the sweetest person I know and the most thoughtful! This past week was my 5 year wedding anniversery and she was the only one to remember! Yup thats right even the hubby forgot! She made us a heart shaped cake, got us balloons and a gift certificate for a yummy resturant! A 5 year anniversery is the wood anniversery so her hubby made me a lil sign on wood! LOL he's just as sweet too! The other person is my mom and this coming week is her birthday so I made a card for her!
                              

This card I made the flowers from a sizzix die and coffee filters. I glimmer misted them and added bling. The background paper was some off brand Ive had.



This card for my mom I glimmer misted some
white reflection flowers and added a reflection bling brad. The background paper is La creme by DCWV.

No comments:

Post a Comment