Friday, September 24, 2010

A small Haul and a fun halloween decor project

How do you like the changes to the blog? I was inspired for Fall by veiwing my aunts beautiful blog so I made a few changes!
Well yesterday Dragonflys and daisies had a SAHS (stay at home scrapper sale) They normally are an online site, you can find them in blogs I follow, but occasionally they have a "garage" sale and I was able to make it to that one and got three new Cricut carts!!! I got Boys will be boys, Rock princess, and Winter frolic for only $23 a piece!! Great deal huh?
Then my pinkcricut.com stamp set came, girls just wanna have fun, and I LOVE it! I have'nt found any stamps with drinking sayings, and I like a good drink once in awhile, so these are the BEST!!! Go check Sarah at pinkcricut.com out and see her awsome sets and projects!!!
Then Last but not least I made a wall hanging using Happy hauntings cart! I cut the poisen sign at 9.5 and the cauldren at 11.5

No comments:

Post a Comment